Bulky Item Pick-Up
Single Family Bulky Item & Appliance Pick-Up
- Call 604-294-7972 for more information and to arrange a bulky item or appliance pick-up.
Multi-Family Bulky Item & Appliance Pick-Up
- If your multi-family complex receives City garbage and recycling service, your complex should have a designated covered area for bulky items and appliances
- Contact your complex Manager or Management Company to arrange for a pick-up from the City
- Please note that residents are responsible for getting their bulky item or appliance out of their unit to the designated pick-up location
Bulky Item & Appliance Pick-Up Reminders
- Please call 604-294-7972 for acceptable items and to arrange a pick-up.
- For pick-up, you must be a Burnaby resident that receives curbside or multi-family garbage and recycling collection from the City.
- For curbside collection, do not place items up against your garbage or yard trimmings containers.
- For multi-family collection, please ensure your items are placed in the designated covered location on your complex's property. Do not place any items on boulevards, medians or city lanes or streets.