Swimming at Bonsor
Schedules & Fees
Lap swim, public swim, family swim, loonie swim and more. Here's our latest schedule.
Use your Be Active Pass and enjoy unlimited access to our weight rooms and more!
Exercises range from mild to intense. This great cardio workout is in the water!
Browse through our swimming lessons on WebReg. Select the age category and click on Sports – Swimming.
Swim program participants can only register in one lesson set at a time. You may register your child for the next lesson set only after the completion of the lessons set they are currently registered in. Your child may be withdrawn from a program(s) if registered in more than one lesson set per session.
|Annual||4 months||1 month||10 visit||Drop-in|
(3 yrs & under)
(13-18 yrs with
valid student ID)
(65 yrs +)
|Swimming fees are a part of your Be Active Pass. Great value with lots of choice!|
(it's always only a dollar!)
per person, All Ages
Children's Admission Policy
Children 7 years of age or younger, or less than 48 inches in height must be accompanied in the water by a person 16 years or age or older and be within arm's reach of that person at all times. The ratio of children to accompanying persons must be no greater than 3 to 1.
Use of Sauna and Whirlpool
Please observe and obey the following guidelines when using the sauna and whirlpool:
- Please take a cleansing shower before and after each usage of the sauna and whirlpool
- 8 to 10 minutes is a recommended MAXIMUM time for any one exposure
- Allow yourself 5 to 10 minutes for a cool down period between each exposure in the sauna or whirlpool. A lukewarm or cool shower is recommended after each usage
- Pregnant women, elderly persons and persons with cardiac, respiratory or blood pressure conditions should consult their physician prior to using the sauna or whirlpool
- For whirlpool users please ensure that hair is tied up to avoid hair entaglement
- Use of scented oils or cream is not permitted in the sauna or whirlpool
- Please report signs of light headedness; dizziness or fatigue to the lifeguard at first occurrence
- Children 7 years and younger must be under supervision of an adult 16 years and older