City-Wide Garage Sale Day Event
To encourage the reuse and recycling of household items, the City of Burnaby, as part of the City's annual Environment Week celebration, invites residents of single and two-family homes, multi-family complexes* and non-profit groups to participate in a City-Wide Garage Sale Day Event.
When: Saturday, May 30th, 2015
Time: 9:00am to 1:00pm
Here's How it Works:
- Residents are invited to host their own garage sales to take place on Saturday, May 30th, 2015 and register with the City.
- Once registered, the City will promote participating garage sales on the City website, at Civic Facilities, and in the local newspapers. It's that easy!
- Registration opens April 15th, 2015 and closes May 17th, 2015. Residents can register online or pick up a registration form at Burnaby City Hall in the Engineering Department (4th floor- 4949 Canada Way) or at your local recreation centre or public library.
Register for the City-Wide Garage Sale:
- Register online.
- Download the registration form and return:
- Mail: Engineering Department, 4949 Canada Way, Burnaby, BC V5G 1M2
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 604-294-7425
- Pick up a registration form at a local civic facility or public library.
*Multi-Family Complexes please also complete and submitt the Multi-Family Authorization Form with your registration form.
Garage Sale Day Resources
Help keep stuff out of the garbage by reusing, reselling or giving items away!