The 2012 Experience:
October 26-28, 2012
Burnaby Village Museum
Come have fun with monsters, witches, mummies and more! Vampires welcome you to explore the Burnaby Village Museum in the dark of the night.
- Children - wear your costumes (vampires welcome, of course)
- Dance at the Vampire Ball on Main Street
- See the latest styles in vampire coffins and get measured for yours
- Savour tasty toes at the Voodoo Cafe
- Make a withdrawal at the Blood Bank
- Enjoy the Circus Sideshow and ride the carousel
Children (2-12 years) $9*
Entrance includes trick or treating for the children and unlimited carousel rides for all. Tickets available at the door. No discounts or passes are accepted for this special program.
* taxes included