BurnabyMap is the City’s web-based mapping website that provides access to the City’s geographic information systems.
A Geographic Information System is any information system that integrates, stores, edits, analyzes, shares, and displays spatial information allowing for informed decision making.
You can Access Our Map here.
There are over thirty map layers (themes) of data that can be turned on and off with a click of a button. These layers include:
- Property and address information
- Parks and recreation facilities
- Public schools
- Public libraries
- Other public places including fire halls, shopping complexes and policing service
- Road maps
- Engineering data such as sewer and water mains
- High resolution aerial photographs
- Property Assessment Data