Online Dog Licence Renewal
Renew A Dog Licence
Your dog’s current Burnaby dog licence can be renewed online with credit card payment. Have your Dog Licence Renewal Notice and your credit card with you to complete all the information fields below and submit your renewal. The new licence will be mailed to the shipping address you identify.
Updated Animal Control Bylaw
At the February 24, 2014 Council Meeting, changes to the Animal Control Bylaw were approved, including new fees for some classification of dogs (see below) and updated regulations for pet stores. Read the Animal Control Bylaw.
If your dog has been spayed or neutered over the past year and you are changing your licence renewal class type from unaltered to spayed/neutered, please note that proof of the procedure (veterinary certificate) is required upon request.
Please also note, this online service is for renewals only. New dog licences are available at:
- The Burnaby Licence Office, City Hall at 4949 Canada Way
- The Burnaby Animal Shelter-SPCA at 3202 Norland Avenue
- Participating Burnaby veterinary clinics
Please contact the Burnaby Licence Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-294-7320 for any assistance you may require. Thank you for being a responsible pet owner.
Pay a 2015 Dog Licence Renewal Notice
- Phone the Burnaby Licence Office at 604-294-7320 to pay with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
- Pay in person at Burnaby Licence Office, City Hall at 4949 Canada Way. Fees are payable by cash, cheque, Interac or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
- Mail a cheque payable to City of Burnaby, to the Burnaby Licence Office,
4949 Canada Way, Burnaby B.C. V5G 1M2
Pay a 2016 Dog Licence Renewal Notice
Please complete the form below to renew your 2016 dog licence(s).
Updates to Online Payment Services
As the City of Burnaby continues to offer more online payment services, system updates are required to keep these transactions secure. Please note, you may be prompted to upgrade your internet browser or device's operating system in order to access the City's online payment services. Find out more »