> Home > City Services > Permits & Licences > Licences > Marriage Licence

City Services

Was this page helpful? Yes | No

Marriage Licence

Marriage licenceMarriage licences are issued by the B.C. Provincial Government.  All enquiries, including eligibility, finding a Marriage Commissioner and registering your marriage, can be directed to Marriage Registration and Certificates on the Provincial website. 




  • Marriage Licence

    Marriage licenceMoreLearn how to get married in BC.