Keeping Burnaby safe depends on the involvement of community members, the RCMP and City officials. There are many opportunities in Burnaby for citizens to get involved and maintain Burnaby as a peaceful and secure place to live, work, play and visit.
Some opportunities are connected to formal programs offered through the RCMP and the City, while others to events and activities sponsored by community-based groups.
- Community Policing Committee
- Community Policing Advisory Committee (CPAC)
- Community Police Offices
- Auxiliary Constable Program
- Block Watch
- Anti-Graffiti Program with the Burnaby RCMP
- Burnaby Citizen’s Crime Watch
- Speed Watch