COVID-19 in Burnaby

For COVID-19 information, resources and impacts on City services, visit

 > Home > City Services > Roads & Traffic > Requests

City Services

Was this page helpful? Yes | No


House and driveway

Driveway Crossing

Learn requirements and the approval process for new driveway construction.

Find out more »

Lane closure sign

Traffic Control Permit
(Previously Lane Closure)

Need to work on a City roadway? Please see our requirements and submit a request for approval.

Find out more »


Special Events

Parades, block parties, fun runs and special event banner placement.

Find out more »

Road Paving

Road Paving

Request road paving on your street.

Find out more »



Get a sidewalk for your neighbourhood.

Find out more »

Speed Hump 1

Traffic Calming

Learn which traffic calming measures are available for your street.

Find out more »

Edmonds Construction - 10

Construction Zones

Request street space when constructing a home or building.

Find out more »

parking meter

Close a Metered Space

Find relevant information concerning fees and regulations.

Find out more »

Public Works - Water


Get a permit for your plumbing, project site or home work.

Find out more »


Pothole Damage Claims

Find out about pothole damage claims and City work to fix potholes.

Find out more »


POD Container Placement

Request a POD Container and learn the regulations that concern POD placement.

Find out more »

  • Local Area Service

    Parks - BC Parkway FeatureMoreA neighbourhood program for sidewalks, lights and traffic control.
Road Closures - learn more
Bike Routes - learn more