Projects Delivered Prior to December 31, 2015
For contracts delivering infrastructure assets as part of the 2015 and prior Capital Programs, design consultants are required to submit asset identification drawings and revised invoices in compliance with the standards and guidelines listed.
In summary, we require:
- Asset Identification Drawings with an asset table for to illustrate and detail:
1. Assets that the City is intending to construct and retire, at the tender phase
2. Assets that were constructed and retired, at the construction phase
- Revised Invoices to complement the asset identification drawings, in the standard format and with the additional quantity details specified in the guidelines. Submission of the template is required for review at the beginning of the construction phase.
- Completed Validation Checklists to ensure that all documentation submitted to the City complies with the specified requirements.
For new projects, proponents are required to provide a separate fee in their proposals to complete this additional scope of work. The fee should be broken down to indicate the personnel, estimated hours, and hourly charge-out rates.
For executed Consulting Agreements, the consultants are required to provide a cost estimate for the additional scope of work within two weeks from receipt of this request. The cost estimate should be broken down to indicate the personnel, estimated hours, and hourly charge-out rates. Please submit these cost estimates by e-mail to the City Project Manager and copy to email@example.com.
Please review the documents below to ensure that deliverables will be in full compliance with the standards and guidelines. Feel free to contact your City Project Manager should you require additional information or clarification.