Public bids are issued through the BC Bid website, where any interested party may download the documents.
All addenda, amendments, and information will be published on the BC Bid website. It is the sole responsibility of the bidder to monitor the site and check for updates.
Placing a Bid
Below you will find some details on placing a bid to the BC Bid website. You can also visit our FAQ page for more information. If you are looking for an up-to-date list of open, pending, and awarded bid results, please visit our Bid Listing Page.
- Bids will not be opened in public. Submissions and/or amendments will not be accepted by fax or email
- Interested parties are cautioned not to assume that the lowest priced tender or proposal will be awarded the contract
- Bid enquiries should be made in writing to email@example.com. Please specify the name and number of the bid document in the subject line. Responses to enquiries will be made in the form of Addendums on BC Bid. It is the sole responsibility of the bidder to regularly check for addenda
- The City will not disclose information regarding the review of Tenders or the awarding of a contract before these results are posted to the website
- The City of Burnaby will endeavour to post the unverified results on the City website by 10:00 AM the next business day following the closing date
- As only the successful bidder will be contacted on conclusion of the bid process, the City of Burnaby wishes to thank all bidders for their effort in preparing a response to this bidding opportunity
- Debriefings may be arranged by contacting the Purchasing Department - firstname.lastname@example.org. Debriefings will only be scheduled after the award of the respective contract.