- Film Application Fee - $200 (+ applicable taxes). effective January 1, 2015
- Film Application Fee for Film School Students - $50 (+ applicable taxes).
- 15% Administration Fee (waived for film school students).
- Deposit fees will be required to cover the use of City parks, streets, facilities, equipment, staff, etc., on a cost recovery basis.
- Approximate fees for street use or parking signage are $250 per block, meter charges may apply.
- All fees must be submitted to the Burnaby Film Office 5 days prior to the commencement of filming activities.
- Fee amounts will be determined by the Burnaby Film Office and should be submitted by cash, debit or cheque payable to the City of Burnaby.
- Approximate RCMP hourly rate is $100, with a four hour minimum.
- Approximate Fire Department hourly rate is $500, with a four hour minimum.
For Example: If a City owned recreation facility or park is proposed to be used, a Facility and Area Allotment Agreement will be issued by the City of Burnaby. No production location agreement is required.
The fee for use of City parks is approximately $875.00(+ applicable taxes) per location, per day, plus
- Deposits may be required to cover any potential damage to City facilities, equipment, etc., and made prior to the commencement of filming. Example: parks use $5,000 and For buildings use $10,000.
- Damage deposit amounts will be established by the Burnaby Film Office and will depend upon the specifics of the film project.
- Damage deposits will be submitted to the Burnaby Film Office by cash, debit or cheque payable to the City of Burnaby.
- Deposits minus City Service Charges will be refunded upon completion of the filming activities, inspection by City staff and approval of the Burnaby Film Office.