> Home > Doing Business > Permits & Licences > Contact Us

Contact Us


For Building Permits:

Please visit Building Permit Processing for information on getting a permit.

Building Department
Phone: 604-294-7130
Fax: 604-294-7986
Burnaby City Hall
4949 Canada Way
Burnaby, BC V5G 1M2 | Map

For Engineering Permits:

Please visit Water, Sewer and Soil Permits or read our Noise and Sound Abatement brochure for information on getting a permit.

Engineering - General Enquires
Phone: 604-294-7460
4949 Canada Way
Burnaby, BC, V5G 1M2 | Map

For Fire Permits

Please visit Fire Permits, Applications and Fees for information on getting a permit.

Station 1 Administration
4867 Sperling Avenue
Burnaby, BC V5E 2S9 | Map
Phone: 604-294-7195


Burnaby Licence Office
Phone: 604-294-7320
Fax: 604-294-7163
4949 Canada Way
Burnaby BC V5G 1M2 | Map



  • Building

    InspectionsMoreApply for permits, request inspections, report any concerns
  • Fire Permits

    Fire Permits MoreFor information on permits issued by Burnaby Fire Department
  • Licences

    BuildingMoreLicence applications, forms and fee information
  • Roads & Traffic

    Roads & Traffic RequestsMoreFind out more about requests and approvals.
  • Planning

    Planning MoreFind information on rezoning, subdivision and PPA processes