Bridge Business Park
The Bridge Business Park is located to the southwest of the Brentwood Town Centre at Boundary Road and Lougheed Highway. The Bridge Business Park is largely developed with a mix of film studio, professional office and other businesses supported by commercial restaurant and hotel services.
Bridge Business Park is now home to Accent Inn, Bridge Film Studios, Dorigo Systems, Earl's (restaurant), Home Depot, ICBC Driver Licensing Service Centre, Neil Squire Society (head office), Ricoh Canada, Swiss Chalet (restaurant), Trauma Tech, and Ventana Construction.
- 57 acres
- Opened in 1990
- Fully developed
- Redevelopment potential on some sites currently occupied by older buildings
- Focus on mixed-uses including office, light industrial, film production, retail and building supplies
- Floor Area Ratios range from 0.1 to 0.75
- Located at western entry to Burnaby access is provided by both Lougheed Highway and Boundary Road
- Well served by the Gilmore SkyTrain Station at the northeast corner of business centre
- Amenities include restaurants, a hotel, and Brentwood Town Centre is just one stop away on the Millennium SkyTrain line