Burnaby Business Park
Burnaby Business Park is centrally located within the Big Bend area adjacent to the Riverfront Business Park and Glenwood Industrial Estates. The development concept for the Burnaby Business Park emphasizes a mix of research, light manufacturing and business office uses.
Burnaby Business Park is now home to Coast Wholesale Appliances, Garibaldi Glass, Refrigerative Supply, Retroteck Windows, Source Office Furniture, Stylus, Tippet-Richardson, Viking Fire Protection, and Watson Gloves (head office).
- 83 acres
- Mostly developed with some remaining development sites
- Current uses include warehousing, manufacturing and accessory office
- Site coverage typically expected to be in the order of 35% to 50% with Floor Area Ratios expected in the range of 0.6
- Access from Marine Way via North Fraser Way (formerly Marshland Avenue) and from Byrne Road
- Connections to the Metrotown SkyTrain Station are via bus route #116
- Amenities include Burnaby Fraser Foreshore Park and the developing urban trail network along the Fraser River; a linear parkway along the northern edge of the site acts as a buffer between this business centre and the developing cranberry farms