Deer Lake Business Centre
The Deer Lake Business Centre is located in Central Burnaby on Canada Way, adjacent to and visible from Trans Canada Highway (Highway #1). The area contains over 34 acres of land with some remaining development sites. This business centre is dominated by existing office uses.
Deer Lake Business Centre is now home to Agricultural Land Commission, Associated Engineering, Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE), City of Burnaby (administrative offices), Community Living BC, Fraser Health - Burnaby Public Health Unit, International Union of Operating Engineers - Local 115 (head office), Kidney Foundation of Canada, Natureland Foods, Pacific Western Brewing Company, and Strataco Management.
Outstanding recreational and cultural facilities are available in nearby Deer Lake Park, accessible along a dedicated pedestrian walkway system within a five to ten minutes. Facilities include the Shadbolt Centre for the Arts (which also provides meeting/conference space), the Burnaby Gallery at Ceperly House, Burnaby Village Museum, walking paths, Deer Lake, formal gardens, and restaurants.
- 34 acres in total
- Semi developed with remaining serviced development sited available
- Floor Area Ratios from 0.8 to 1.5
- Excellent access to the Trans Canada Highway (Highway #1) and Canada Way
- Adjacent to the Burnaby City Hall and Burnaby RCMP Headquarters
- Connections to the Sperling SkyTrain Station (about 2 km away) are provided by bus routes #110, #129, #144
- Metrotown is about 3 km away is also an easy connection via local bus service (route #144)
- Excellent access to walking paths and nearby 8 Rinks sports complex and public pool, ice rinks, tennis courts and sports fields