Discovery Place - SFU
Discovery Place - SFU is located atop of Burnaby Mountain on its southeast slope with access from University Drive. The SFU Community Plan provides for the future development of additional high technology and knowledge based industries to enhance the link between the Simon Fraser University community and commercial enterprise.
Discovery Place – SFU is now home to Alectos Therapeutics, Fraser International College, National Research Council, and Octothorpe Software (development centre).
- 8 acres
- Opened in 1982
- Partially developed
- Focus on high-tech industries
- Floor Area Ratios range from 0.36 to 0.67
- Adjacent to Simon Fraser University and the award-winning UniverCity community at SFU
- Access from Gaglardi Way, bus service to Production Way/University SkyTrain station (Millennium SkyTrain Line)
- Access to nature trails, recreational facilities, library and other services at Simon Fraser University; close to Lougheed Town Centre