Glenlyon Estates is situated in close proximity to the Fraser River in Burnaby's Big Bend area. It is a comprehensively planned development consisting of 130 acres located between the Burnaby Fraser Foreshore Park and the Riverway Golf Course.
Glenlyon Estates is now home to Arbutus Biopharma (corporate headquarters), Ballard Power Systems (corporate headquarters), Cayenta, CGA-Canada (head office), Best Buy Canada (formerly Future Shop), Hospital Employees Union, Houle Electric (corporate office), Richie Bros. Auctioneers (international head office), and Sorin Group Canada (Mitroflow division).
- 130 acres
- Opened in 1995
- Partially developed with some remaining serviced, development sites and the balance of the land available on a phased basis
- Focus on office, high-tech industries and laboratories
- Floor Area Ratios range from 0.27 to 0.43
- Access from Marine Way via Glenlyon Parkway
- Connections to Metrotown SkyTrain station via bus route #116
- Amenities include adjacent Burnaby Fraser Foreshore Park, walking trails along the Fraser River, and Riverway Golf Course