Glenwood Industrial Estates
Glenwood Industrial Estates is a 90 acre business centre site located within the Big Bend area, adjacent to Burnaby Business Park. The development plan for Glenwood Industrial Estates proposes a high quality business environment for office and light industrial uses.
Glenwood Industrial Estates is now home to A-1 Windows (manufacturing), CaesarStone Canada (showroom and warehouse), Canadian Motion Picture Park, Conte Foods, Horizon Distributors, Iron Mountain, Panavision, Snow Cap, and Upper Canada.
- 90 acres
- Mostly developed with some remaining development sites
- Proposed for business offices and light industrial uses such as specialized manufacturing, warehousing and wholesale distribution, research and development and engineering activities
- Site coverage typically expected to be in the order of 35% to 50% with Floor Area Ratios expected in the range of 0.6
- Access from Marine Way at North Fraser Way (formerly Marshland Avenue)
- Connections to Metrotown SkyTrain Station area via bus route #116
- Amenities include Burnaby Fraser Foreshore Park and the developing urban trail network along the Fraser River; public viewing platforms adjacent to the Fraser River