Holdom Business Centre
The Holdom Business Centre consists of an existing general industrial area designated for higher density office development.
Holdom Business Centre is now home to Coastal Ford, Gardenworks, Nucasa Milling Company - The Finishing Touch, Self Storage Depot, Wesco Distribution, Westburne Electrical Supply, and Wolseley Mechanical Group.
The Centre is adjacent to the new Holdom SkyTrain Station and is included in the 2002 Draft Holdom Station Area Guide Plan, which designates the area for urban and suburban business office use.
- +/- 28 acres
- Existing general industrial area
- Age of buildings range from 1970s to 1990
- Designated as a Business Centre in 1998 Official Community Plan, west of Holdom Avenue designated as Urban Village containing a mix of residential and commercial uses
- Redevelopment potential as outlined in the Holdom Station Area Guide Plan
- Floor Area Ratios range from 0.1 to 0.6
- Well served by transit with the Holdom SkyTrain Station at northwest corner of business centre
- Brentwood Town Centre is one stop to the west on the Millennium SkyTrain line (1.5 km)
- Located next to commercial services, residential neighbourhoods and community amenities including urban trails and nearby Burnaby Lake Park and Sports Complex