The Marine Way/Boundary Business Centre is an existing industrial area located directly north of the Marine Way Estates Business Centre within Burnaby's Big Bend area. The area is developed with older light and heavy industrial uses, but is designated for business centre use within the Big Bend Development Plan.
Marine Way/Boundary is now home to Pacific Coast Floral Wholesale and United Flower Growers.
- Approximately 75 acres
- Semi-developed with some development sites remaining
- Currently occupied by some business centre uses and a mix of light and heavy industrial, manufacturing, warehousing uses with the non-business centre uses having redevelopment potential
- Adjacent to the established Marine Way Estates on the north side of Marine Way
- Access from Marine Way, North Fraser Way and Boundary Road
- Connections to the Metrotown SkyTrain Station are via bus route #116
- Nearby amenities include nature trails along Fraser River and Riverway Golf Centre