Marine Way Estates
The Marine Way Estates Business Centre is located in Burnaby's Big Bend area. This business centre is fully occupied with a mix of light industrial flex space and corporate offices. Significant amenities in the area include the Burnaby Fraser Foreshore Park, walking trails and the Riverway Golf Course.
Marine Way Estates is now home to BC Bearing Engineers (a division of Motion Industries), Commtron Electronics, Creation Technologies (head office and manufacturing), Golden Boy Foods, Haida Forest Products, International Water-Guard, IWG Technologies, and Weiser.
- 86 acres
- Opened in 1989
- Mostly developed with both some remaining undeveloped sites and redevelopment potential of older buildings
- Focus on light industrial, office and flexible space
- Floor Area Ratios range from 0.2 to 0.6
- Access from Marine Way, North Fraser Way and Boundary Road
- Connections to Metrotown SkyTrain station are via bus route #116
- Amenities include nature trails along Fraser River and Riverway Golf Centre