Riverfront Business Park
Located in the southeast portion of the Big Bend area of south Burnaby, Riverfront Business Park is largely developed with a mix of business office and light industrial uses.
Riverfront Business Park is now home to Algo Communication Solutions, Alpha Technologies, Columbia Skylights, Core Mark International, Grand and Toy (regional distribution centre), Mott Electric (head office), Old Dutch Foods, Pacific Specialty Brands, Ringball Corporation, and Vanguard Steel.
- +/- 67 acres
- Opened in 1998
- Largely developed with several remaining sites available for development
- Floor Area Ratios range from 0.3 to 0.5
- Access from Marine Way via Byrne Road
- Connections to Metrotown SkyTrain station via bus route #116
- Amenities include Burnaby Fraser Foreshore Park, nature trails, public viewing platforms adjacent to the Fraser River