Willingdon Green Business Centre
Willingdon Green Business Centre is developed with a mix of business office, light industrial and warehousing uses. This business centre is centrally located within Burnaby.
Willingdon Green Business Centre is now home to BC Automobile Association (head office), Clio, D-Wave Systems, JRS Engineering, Monarch House, PowerSchool (previously Chancery Software), Telus Mobility, Teradici, United Way (headquarters), and Vega.
- 39 acres
- Age of buildings ranges from early 1980s to 2000
- Fully developed
- Focus on office uses, light industrial, warehousing and laboratories
- Floor Area Ratios range from 0.5 to 1.0
- Good access to Highway #1, Canada Way and Willingdon Avenue
- Connects to Brentwood Town Centre SkyTrain Station via bus route #123
- Adjacent to BCIT