Willingdon Park Business Centre has over nine office buildings totaling about 1 million square feet of business offices and high-tech industry.
Centrally located in Burnaby with access to two SkyTrain stations Willingdon Park Business Centre is located alongside the Central Valley Greenway on the north side of the Trans Canada Highway (Highway #1), 20 minutes from downtown Vancouver, 10 minutes from Metrotown and 20 minutes from the Vancouver International Airport.
Willingdon Park Business Centre is now home to Aerotek, Canada Wide Media, Capcom Game Studio, Ericsson, Fortis BC (customer service centre), Hub International Insurance (head office), Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada), Kraft Canada (regional sales office), LifeScan Canada (head office), McDonald's Restaurants of Canada (headquarters and training centre), Radisys (research and development), Nokia (formerly Alcatel-Lucent), T2 Systems Canada, Variety - The Children's Charity, Yellow Pages and more.
- 28 acres
- Opened in 1985
- Focus on office and high-tech uses
- Floor Area Ratios range from 0.4 to 1.2
- Walking distance to Brentwood Town Centre
- Bike access via the Central Valley Greenway (a multi purpose trail) connects directly to the business park
- Rapid transit connections are within walking distance at either end - Gilmore SkyTrain Station to the west and Brentwood Town Centre SkyTrain Station to the east
- Local bus service is also at either end of the business centre - bus route #129 on Gilmore to the west and bus routes #25, #123, #130 on Willingdon to the east
- Vehicle access from Trans Canada Highway (Highway #1), Willingdon Avenue and Gilmore Avenue
- Four fitness facilities and a half-court basketball area
- Nature and jogging trails (Willingdon Mile) along Still Creek