Budgets and Administration
Who We Are
Budgets and Administration is responsible for supporting the financial and general business needs of the Engineering Department. We ensure that information, documentation, and reports are available when required by city staff, residents and businesses. Additionally, we are responsible for supporting Engineering programs with Operating, Utility and Capital budgets.
What We Do
- Provide primary interface with Burnaby residents who have concerns, payments, or other Engineering-related business with Burnaby.
- Supply information in response to requests from the Engineering Department, citizen inquiries and various municipal and public sources.
- Maintain records physically and electronically for the department.
- Coordinate and prepare the operating, utility and capital budgets reporting with input from stakeholders.
- Perform quarterly variance analysis and reporting in conjunction with the various divisions.
- Work with the Infrastructure & Development and Project Management divisions to manage and request funding.
- Provide information and administer the Local Improvement Program.
- Provide liaison between the Engineering and the Finance Department.
We can be contacted at: