Who We Are
Treasury Operations is accountable for the management of City investments and banking services to ensure appropriate custodianship for future capital and cash flow requirements.
What We Do
- Oversees the investment of operating and capital reserves
- Acts as liaison to the investment and banking services for the City.
- Provides internal services including cash management, merchant services, letters of credit management and banking relationship management.
- Governs all aspects of banking for the City, including final release of electronic and cheque payments, remittance to the Canada Revenue Agency and Municipal Pension Plan, bank account transfers and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards compliance.
- Provides financial and economic information to Director Finance and Council.
Assistant Director, Treasury Operations
4949 Canada Way
Burnaby BC, V5G 1M2 | Map