Our Recruitment Process
Our recruitment process reflects legislation requirements within our collective agreements, Human Rights of BC, and Employment Standards.
- All our positions are posted online.
- When a recruitment campaign for a position ends, we begin reviewing the resumes to short list the candidates with the top skills.
- Depending on the vacancy, shortlisted candidates may be required to complete a standardized test to demonstrate their knowledge or skills.
- Candidates who pass the test are then interviewed, typically by a panel, using the same set of questions for each interviewee and ranked based on their overall answers.
- Human Resources verify employment references. Depending on the job, a criminal record search may be required. A job offer is then presented to the candidate that has demonstrated the best skills, knowledge and aptitude for the job.