The Burnaby Art Gallery depends on the generosity and talents of the team of dedicated volunteers who share their time to help us meet our goals. At the gallery we build an environment that allows our volunteers to give back to the community while developing their own skills, gaining valuable experiences and finding personal fulfillment.
To apply, please fill out our online application form.
Questions about volunteering?
- Provides guided tours to a class or a group of children
- Assists with preparation and cleanup of art materials
- Assists instructors during art activities
Art Program Assistants
- Assists in public programs/classes
- Set-up and clean-up for public programs as well as food preparation
- Assists with running and instruction of public programs such as In the BAG, Tea & Tours and seasonal programs
- Assists with gallery special events/exhibition openings
- Room set-up and food preparation
- Hosting, serving and taking stats of patrons