Local Government Awareness Week
May 21-27, 2017 is Local Government Awareness Week in B.C. This week helps you ‘get to know’ your local government, and to learn more about the many programs and services that the City of Burnaby provides.
The 2017 theme of the week
Here’s how you can participate and get involved in Local Government Awareness Week:
- Follow us! Visit the City of Burnaby’s Facebook and Twitter daily to learn more about being involved with your local government.
- Keep up to date on City matters by attending Council meetings or watching the meetings online.
- Read the City’s InfoBurnaby newsletter.
- Book a City Hall tour in order to learn about programs and services offered by the City.
- Check out the ‘Be Involved’ Portal: A one-stop-shop to learn more about getting involved in our City!