Online Registration - Webreg
With WebReg, you can register for programs, print the receipt on your local printer, check current registrations and view your account history online.
To register online, you will need:
Family PIN # (Personal Identification Number)
Families who have an account with Burnaby Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services have a number assigned to them. If you do not have a Family PIN, call or visit any Recreation Facility.
Each individual family member has a unique Client Number. This number is necessary for program registration. Family members not listed on your account can be added by calling or visiting your local Recreation Facility.
- Credit Card
Visa, MasterCard or AMEX and the 4 digit expiry date
- Click the MY BASKET tab and login using your Family PIN and Client Number.
- Click the PROGRAMS tab and search for your course using one of the methods described.
- Once you have found your course click the ADD button. The course is now in your basket.
- To view items in your basket, click the MY BASKET tab. Move between the PROGRAMS and MY BASKET tab until you have all the desired courses.
- Select the participant for each course then click go to CHECKOUT to make payment
55+ Membership Fee
To take part in the 55+ activities, you need to purchase a membership. You can use the single centre fee if you usually take part in activities in only one centre, or you can use the multi-centre fee if you enjoy taking part in activities in more than one centre. If you’re a Burnaby citizen 90 years + please contact your local 55+ Centre regarding a lifetime membership. Note that many classes are open to non-members for a slightly higher fee.
Single Centre: $16.87 per year
Multi-centre: $40.00 per year