The City of Burnaby will open registrations for the fall season from August 8-12, 2022. Download the Fall Program Guide to browse and shortlist programs to easily find your favourites when registrations open.
Registrations for Burnaby residents open at 10 am on:
- Monday, August 8, for all swim programs
- Tuesday, August 9, for all skating and recreation programs
- Wednesday, August 10, for the arts and heritage programs at all facilities
General registrations open on Friday, August 12 at 10 am.
This fall, try something you've never done before. Learn about bats at the Burnaby Village Museum, take a private music class, enjoy a fall hike with your baby, discover print making at the Burnaby Art Gallery or improve your fitness by learning boxing with Olympic medalist Dale Walters.
Whatever your interests are, we have something for everyone!
Fall programs include:
- 55+ bus trips, Active Aging Fitness, cardio drumming and ballroom dancing for seniors.
- Drop-in dance classes at Bonsor, K-pop, Art Socials at the Burnaby Art Gallery, cycle, barre, yoga and more for adults.
- Canoeing, weight training, dance, lifeguard training courses and more for youth.
- Ballet, Word Play, Family Paint Night, and Pro-D Day Camp for children.
- Sports & Games, Play to Learn Preschool, Kinder Cooking and Holiday Specials for preschoolers.
- Swimming, skating and music classes for all ages.
For more details, download the summer guide: Burnaby.ca/ProgramGuide.
Manager, Public Affairs
Public Affairs Office
604-570-3616 | [email protected]