Check out the recreational facilities in your community
Come and enjoy the recreational facilities in your community such as indoor pools, youth and seniors' centres, and sports and fitness centres. Also try our outdoor facilities including skateboard parks, fitness circuits, playing fields, tennis courts and more.
We want all residents and visitors to enjoy our recreation facilities. The Accessibility section on each facility's webpage provides information about accessible parking, washrooms and site access. If the location has adaptive equipment, you'll find that information in the Features section.
You can now drop-in for swimming and weights and cardio rooms. Advance reservation is no longer required.
Advance reservation continues to be recommended for AquaFit, fitness and yoga classes, and gym and racquet sports. We look forward to seeing you!
Community centres and indoor pools
- Bonsor Recreation Complex (with pool)
- Cameron Recreation Complex
- C.G. Brown Memorial Pool
- Charles Rummel Centre
- Christine Sinclair Community Centre
- Edmonds Community Centre (with pool)
- Eileen Dailly Leisure Pool & Fitness Centre
- Wesburn Community Centre
- Willingdon Community Centre
Ice skating arenas
Community recreation offices
- Central Park Outdoor Pool
- Kensington Park Outdoor Pool
- MacPherson Park Outdoor Pool
- Robert Burnaby Outdoor Pool
- Wading pools and spray parks
- Burnaby Mountain Golf Course and Driving Range
- Central Park Pitch & Putt
- Kensington Park Pitch & Putt
- Riverway Golf Course & Driving Range
Sports fields, courts and stadiums
Bike and skate facilities
Outdoor fitness circuits