- Advance reservations are recommended for each activity or program. To book, call 604-297-4497, 9am-8pm, Monday-Friday to reserve your spot. Programs can be reserved one week in advance.
- Masks are required in all of our indoor facilities when not engaged in physical activity.
- Respect and follow directions of staff at all times.
- Designated computer and PS4 times will be available in 30-minute blocks to ensure safe access. Advanced booking is required.
- Anyone not following safety guidelines or directions from staff will be asked to leave.
- If you appear to be sick, you will not be allowed entry. Please stay home if you are sick.
A safe, fun and inclusive place for youth to drop in and enjoy programs and activities
South Central is located in heart of Burnaby, near Bonsor Recreation Complex and Metrotown. Here you can hang out with friends, enjoy computer time, games, Friday night drop-in basketball and art activities in the Centre–or an outdoor activity like fun out-trips throughout the year. We also offer youth leadership and volunteer opportunities for city-wide projects and fundraisers. Visitor information and hours
Angle parking is available to the public on Jubilee Avenue in front of the facility. There are no designated parking stalls.
Entry/ Interior Access
There is a ramp providing access to the main entrance. Inside, access is provided in all areas of the building.
The washrooms in the Centre are accessible.
South Central Youth Centre
6749 Nelson Ave
Burnaby BC Canada
Closed Labour Day (September 6, 2021)