Starting September 13, 2021, proof of vaccination will be required for certain activities, in accordance with Provincial Health Order. Please allow additional time to confirm vaccine status. Thank you for your patience.
- Masks are required in all of our indoor facilities when not engaged in physical activity.
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- Respect and follow directions of staff at all times.
- Anyone not following safety guidelines or directions from staff will be asked to leave.
Over time, northeast Burnaby has grown and evolved, and the aging Cameron Community Centre and Library needs to keep up with the community’s needs and expectations. Plans and public consultation are now underway for change. A new complex is more than a few years away, but preliminary plans and early community feedback indicate what could be in store for residents:
- new library
- aquatics facility
- gymnasium, weights and cardio facilities
- multi-purpose rooms
- community living room
- dedicated youth and seniors’ spaces
See what stage this new development is at: