Find age-friendly activities and programs at Cameron
Enjoy Pilates, fitness, social time, and other activities that will keep you healthy and active.
Cameron 55+ Seniors Centre is a two-level building. For easy access, we recommend that you arrive at the level where your program or activity is taking place. Not sure which level? Call our helpful staff at 604-297-4456 to confirm.
- Upper-level entry: follow the pathway from the upper (east) parking lot to an accessible entrance on the north side of the building.
- Lower level entry: use the Sportshall entrance on the west side.
- Accessible washrooms are located on both floors–with accessible showers on the lower level.
- Accessible parking: There are accessible parking stalls on both the east (upper) and west (lower) sides of the Centre.
- There is a wheelchair lift in the building but most guests prefer the entrance on the level where their activity or program is taking place.
Check out the wide range of programs available at Cameron 55+ Centre this spring.
Priority registration will open March 6 at 10 am for Burnaby residents. General registration for everyone will open March 10.
You can also find program descriptions using the glossary below:
You can purchase a 55+ single centre or multi-centre membership to participate in 55+ programs and activities. The single centre membership will allow you to participate in programs and activities at one centre of your choice. If you wish to participate at more than one centre, buy the multi-centre membership.
- For only $19.70 a year, you can access one centre of your choice.
- For only $49.25 a year, you can access all four seniors' centres.
- Lifetime membership: If you’re 90 years or above and a Burnaby resident, you can apply for a lifetime membership. Please call your local centre for details.
- Registered programs: registered programs are available to non-members. Please call your local centre for details.
Priority registration for Burnaby residents
Burnaby residents get first chance to register for all Burnaby programs, and some Senior Society activities. General registration begins at a later date or time and varies depending on the program.
For City of Burnaby programs, we post registration dates approximately 3 weeks before registration begins. For Seniors Society activities, please check at your local Seniors Centre for details.
In partnership with the City, Cameron Seniors' Society runs a variety of clubs, activities, events and services for older adults. From bingo, cribbage, singing to dancing, acting, gardening, badminton, table tennis, arts and crafts and more, Cameron Seniors' Society has a lot to offer. Find more by visiting their website.
Visit the website
Cameron 55+ Centre
9523 Cameron Street
Burnaby BC Canada
Visit TransLink Trip Planner.
Free parking is available on site from 2 entrances:
- lower-level (sports hall entrance) located on the west side of the building
- upper-level entrance on the north side of the building
Designated parking stalls, a wheelchair lift, and accessible washrooms and showers.