- Advance reservations are recommended for each activity or program. To book, call 604-294-7607, 9am-8pm, Monday-Friday to reserve your spot. Programs can be reserved one week in advance.
- Masks are required in all of our indoor facilities when not engaged in physical activity.
- Respect and follow directions of staff at all times.
- Designated computer and PS4 times will be available in 30-minute blocks to ensure safe access. Advanced booking is required.
- Anyone not following safety guidelines or directions from staff will be asked to leave.
- If you appear to be sick, you will not be allowed entry. Please stay home if you are sick.
If you're looking to make a difference in the community–or find your place among friends–come to Creekside
We offer a great place to hang out and join in activities like playing pool, table tennis, foosball or videos games–to name a few. Creekside offers a fun, safe and inclusive place for pre-teens and teens to be themselves–to learn new skills, go on special outings, discover leadership opportunities or get involved in city-wide projects. Visitor information and hours
There is one designated parking stall in the parking lot next to the Youth Centre.
The main entrance to the Creekside Youth Centre is accessible by ramp. The facility has no interior barriers or steps.
There is one accessible washroom in the Centre.
Creekside Youth Centre
2720 Beaverbrook Crescent
Burnaby BC Canada
Closed Labour Day (September 6, 2021)