- Advance reservations are recommended for each activity or program. To book, call 604-268-1369, 9am-8pm, Monday-Friday to reserve your spot. Programs can be reserved one week in advance.
- Masks are required in all of our indoor facilities when not engaged in physical activity.
- Respect and follow directions of staff at all times.
- Designated computer and PS4 times will be available in 30-minute blocks to ensure safe access. Advanced booking is required.
- Anyone not following safety guidelines or directions from staff will be asked to leave.
- If you appear to be sick, you will not be allowed entry. Please stay home if you are sick.
Hang out with friends, play games and do art!
Summit Youth Centre is located in north Burnaby near Eileen Dailly Leisure Pool. The Centre is a great place for pre-teens and teens to enjoy computer time, games, art, leadership opportunities, outdoor activities and more in nearby Confederation Park. Visitor information and hours
There are six designated parking stalls provided in the surface parking area at Eileen Dailly Leisure Pool and Fitness Centre. There is a surface parking lot in front of the Summit Youth Centre. There are no designated parking stalls, however there is wheelchair access to the centre from the parking lot.
A paved pathway and wheelchair ramp provide wheelchair access to the front entrance on the south side of the Summit Youth Centre.
The washrooms in the Centre are accessible.
Summit Youth Centre
200 Willingdon Ave
Burnaby BC Canada
Closed Labour Day (September 6, 2021)