Book Wesburn for your special occasion
We have a 214 sq. m (2,300 sq. ft.) hall available. With it's timber ceiling and arched beams, it sets the stage for your special occasion or community event.
- 214 sq. m (2,300 sq. ft.) hall.
- It can accommodate up to 100 people.
- Tables and chairs, and use of the kitchen included in rental.
- Hourly rate with 2 hour minimum.
- Requires a refundable security deposit.
- Liability insurance required (additional fee).
- Additional permits are required for playing music and serving alcohol.
- For a full refund, please provide notice at least 14 days before the rental.
- If less than 14 days notice is received, you will receive a 75% refund.
- No refund if less than 7 days notice is received.
- To serve alcohol at your event, apply for a Special Event Permit through the BC Liquor Distribution Branch (BCLDB). Please present the Special Event Permit to the booking clerk two weeks before your event.
- Post the original permit in the main hall kitchen on the day of the event.
- Food may be served potluck style or you may hire a licensed caterer.
- Cooking isn't permitted on site–the oven is available for warming food only.
- A fridge with limited space available to store food and drink.
- Please bring your own decorating supplies–tablecloths, dishes and cutlery.
- Please remove all food and supplies following your event–overnight storage is not permitted.
Setup and clean up
Who will set up the tables and chairs?
A blank floor plan is provided with your rental contract. Fill in the number of tables and chairs required and submit 2 weeks before your event.
The custodian will complete the set up and arrangement of the tables and chairs.
Tables and chairs
- Standard rectangular tables: 35
- Table dimensions: 183 cm long x 76 cm wide x 76 cm high (72 in. x 30 in. x 30 in.)
- Standard sized chairs: 100
Event clean up
- The table surfaces are to be wiped clean. Paper towels are provided in the kitchen.
- Please place all garbage in garbage bins provided.
- Our custodian will clean the floors and put away the tables and chairs.
Fire exits and safety
- City of Burnaby bylaws state smoking is not permitted on the premises.
- Emergency exits must remain easily accessible at all times.
- Don't block the exits with tables, chairs, equipment or extension cords.