Large Item & Appliance Pick-Up
Residential Curbside Program
Large Item Pick-Up
Do you have an old couch, mattress or other furniture you no longer want? Call us to find out what we accept for large item pick up at 604-294-7972 before you place it outside, and we can arrange your pick-up date.
Do you have an old stove or fridge that needs to go? Get it to the curb or lane (where you normally place your garbage for collection), then give us a call at 604-294-7972 to arrange a pick-up.
Apartments, Condos & Townhomes Program
- If your apartment, condo or townhome complex receives City garbage and recycling service, your complex should have a designated area for bulky items and appliances.
- Contact your complex Manager or Management Company to arrange for a pick-up from the City.
- Please note that residents are responsible for getting their bulky item or appliance out of their unit to the designated pick-up location.
Large Item and Appliance Pick-Up Reminders
- Please call 604-294-7972 for acceptable items.
- For pick-up, you must be a Burnaby resident that receives curbside or apartment, condo or townhome garbage and recycling collection from the City.
- For curbside collection, do not place items up against your Garbage or Green Bin.
- For apartments, condos and townhomes, please ensure your items are placed in the designated area on your complex's property. Do not place any items on boulevards, medians or city lanes or streets.
|Recycling, Garbage & Green Bin
Staffed Information Line:
Monday-Friday 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
|24-Hour Touch-tone Information Line:||604-294-7089|
|BC Recycling Hotline:||604-RECYCLE (732-9253)|