This committee advises Council on the City's strategic development, corporate governance, community and inter-government relations (i.e. First Nations reconciliation), provision of grants to help cultural, athletic and volunteer assistance groups, and special initiatives and other civic matters that bring recognition to the City, among other things.
The committee is made up of 5 members of Council with a one-year term.
- Councillor Sav Dhaliwal, Chair
- Councillor Richard T. Lee, Vice Chair
- Councillor Pietro Calendino, Member
- Councillor Maita Santiago, Member
- Councillor James Wang, Member