The City of Burnaby will open registrations for the summer season from June 6-10, 2022. Download the Summer Program Guide to browse and shortlist programs and easily find your favourites when registrations open.
Resident registrations start at 10 am on:
- Monday, June 6, for all swim programs
- Tuesday, June 7, for all recreation programs
- Wednesday, June 8, for the arts and heritage programs at all facilities
General registrations open on Friday, June 10 at 10 am.
This summer, try something you've never done before. Learn how to build a birdhouse and provide a safe place for birds to nest, improve your fitness by learning boxing, discover your artistic side with a songwriting and music production class, or try something entirely new. Whatever your interests are, we have something for everyone.
Summer programs include:
- Active Aging Fitness K-Pop and line dancing for seniors.
- Yoga in the Park, Landscape Painting, Tai Chi and more for adults.
- Weight training, fashion designing, lifeguard training courses and more for youth.
- Hip Hop, ballet and drama adventures for children.
- Get Ready for Kindergarten, Play to Learn Preschool, Tiny Tot Sports for preschoolers.
- Blacksmithing courses and heritage programs at the Burnaby Village Museum.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can explore: Pump It Up: intro to mountain biking, kayaking, canoeing, photography and more.
- Swimming and music classes for all ages.
For more details, download the summer guide: Burnaby.ca/ProgramGuide.
Manager, Public Affairs
Public Affairs Office
604-570-3616 | [email protected]