All your favourite art supplies in one place
We offer premium and student-grade art supplies at competitive prices in our shop. Find the supplies you need for your visual art and ceramics courses at the Shadbolt–including tools, canvases, paper, paints and drawing supplies. Our knowledgeable staff members are practicing artists and teachers who are happy to answer your questions and help you select the products you need.
Purchase your art supplies in person, online or by phone
Pick-up: Art supplies are now available to pick-up in the art store during the hours noted below.
Classroom delivery: Get your course supplies delivered right to your first class. Here’s how:
- Call us at 604-205-3027 or email [email protected] to order your art supplies. To order clay, call us at 604-297-4440. Include your phone number and the date, location and name of your course.
- When your order is ready, the front office will call you for payment.
- Your order will be delivered to your class with your receipt.
Curbside pick-up: Please let us know that you want to pick up your order when you phone 604-205-3027 or email [email protected].
- The curbside pick-up location is across from the entrance to Mathers House (directions), the brown and white building next to the upper parking lot on the north side of the Shadbolt Centre for the Arts.
- We will attach your payment receipt to your items at the time of pick-up.
Please allow 3 business days to process all orders as staff are not in the store every day of the week.
Hours and location
|September 26 to October 6|
|Monday||10 am-2 pm
|Tuesday||10 am-2 pm|
|Wednesday||10 am-2 pm|
|Thursday||10 am-2 pm|
|Friday to Sunday||Closed|
|October 11 to November 23|
|Monday to Wednesday||10 am-2 pm|
|Thursday to Sunday||Closed|
In-person shopping (one customer at a time) and curbside pick-up will be available during these hours.
Address: 6490 Deer Lake Ave, Burnaby
Art Supply Store