Temporary Closure of a Metered Parking Space

Find out how to request a temporary closure of a metered parking space

You need a traffic control permit to temporarily close a street for construction-related work or a special event.

Apply for a Traffic Control Permit

Things to remember

  • The permit will include the fee to cover any parking meter charges and additional costs, especially, if you need any signage.
  • The City reserves the right to access the roadway for any reason and cancel occupancy if the work or event is a public hazard or nuisance.
  • Payment doesn't guarantee uninterrupted occupancy. You may apply for an extension by paying a separate processing fee.

Have questions?

Parking Services

Was this page useful?