Make views of the north shore mountains and our beautiful park grounds the backdrop for your special event
With soaring 6 metre high windows overlooking mountains and parkland, Confederation Community Centre is the ideal venue to celebrate your wedding, special occasion or corporate function. Situated in the heart of north Burnaby, our spacious, friendly facility can host up to 250 guests.
This 280 square metre (3,000 sq. ft.) main space is versatile–we offer various layouts to suit your event. Bring your decorations to transform our hall into your vision. The stunning view is steps away through the hall's glass doors to a lovely patio.
Take your event outside through the grand hall's large glass doors out to this tranquil outdoor area where you can rent 2 sets of patio furnishings to bring the occasion outdoors.
You're welcome to use the bright and welcoming terrarium for a guest retreat or reception for your grand hall event. All we ask is that you leave it as you found it when your function is over.
Size of grand hall: 280 sq. m (3,000 sq. ft.)
Capacity: 150 seated guests or cocktail-style set up for 250 guests
Your rental includes:
- use of 40 standard (6-foot) rectangular tables with chairs to seat up to 150 guests (more chairs available for an additional charge)
- podium (please request in advance)
- services of an on-duty caretaker
- kitchen facilities
- 6-foot ladder for hanging decorations in the hall
- lots of complimentary event parking in the community centre parking lot
Extra on-site rentals available include:
- 21 x 150 cm (60 in.) round tables–each seating 8 guests
- 2 x 122 cm (48 in.) diameter round tables–each seating 6 guests
- 2 outdoor patio patio furniture sets–each seating 4 guests
Hall rental information sheet:
View our Confederation Community Centre venue information sheet for detailed information about this venue, including liquor and food licence requirements.
When you rent space in our City facilities, you must carry a commercial general liability insurance. For an additional fee, our allotment clerk can arrange liability insurance for you–or you can provide your own proof of liability insurance, provided it meets City of Burnaby requirements.