Wedding receptions, meetings, parties large or small–we have a choice of options for you
Edmonds Community Centre is an ideal place to celebrate your wedding, special occasion or corporate function.
Edmonds offers 4 different rooms and 1 outdoor plaza for booking. Find which one best fits your needs.
- For weddings, private socials, dances and banquets
- 300 sq. m (3,200 sq. ft.)
- Maximum capacity 150 people
- Available Saturdays 7 pm-1 am
- For meetings and social gatherings
- 96 sq. m (1,033 sq. ft.)
- Maximum capacity 60 people
- 143 sq. m (1,540 sq. ft.)
- Maximum capacity 75 people
- 138 sq. m (1,490 sq. ft.)
- Maximum capacity 65 people
- 485 sq. m (5,226 sq. ft.)
- Level 1 - 3 hour maximum booking, including set up and take down
- Level 2 - 8 hour maximum booking, including set up and take down
- Level 3 - 1 day (8 am-8 pm) maximum booking time, including set up and take down
Your rental includes:
- your choice of round or rectangular tables
- podium and microphone
- an on-duty caretaker
Please note: there are limited quantities of tables and chairs available
The following items are available for additional fees:
- Projector and screen
- Floor covering
- Flipcharts and whiteboards
- Stage risers
- Socan/Re:sound - When you use artists’ recordings at your event, the Copyright Board of Canada requires you to pay a tariff. Our allotment clerk will arrange the permitting and tariffs for an additional fee.
When you rent space in our City facilities, you must carry a commercial general liability insurance. For an additional fee, our allotment clerk can arrange liability insurance for you–or you can provide your own proof of liability insurance, provided it meets City of Burnaby requirements.