Book this multi-purpose venue with facilities for recreation and community events
- 4,500 seating capacity plus bleacher seats
- press box with a public address system
- VIP lounge/hospitality room
- field lights
- LED scoreboard
- sound system
- 4 large dressing rooms with showers
- 125 folding chairs
- 95 (6-foot) rectangular tables
- 2 (10 ft. x 10 ft.) and 7 (10 ft. x 15 ft.) pop-up tents
- 85 foldable chairs - light blue
- 55 foldable chairs - dark blue
For an additional charge, you can also rent up to 4 (20 ft. x 20 ft.) marquee tents.
Submit a rental request by connecting with the coordinator at [email protected], or calling 604-294-7224.
The deadline for spring/summer 2023 applications is October 31, 2022. The deadline for fall 2023/winter 2024 applications is March 31, 2023.
Concession and catering
If you require food for your tournament or event, we have an in-house catering service that offers a variety of catered menus for all types of special functions at Swangard. The stadium also has a Liquor Primary License so serving alcoholic beverages is permitted.
For catering information:
When you rent space in our City facilities, you must carry a commercial general liability insurance. For an additional fee, our allotment clerk can arrange liability insurance for you through the City –or you can provide your own proof of liability insurance, provided it meets City of Burnaby requirements.