We value your input
A petition is a way for you, your neighbours and fellow community members to share concerns or issues with Council or advisory bodies.
If you want to submit a petition to Council or an advisory body, your request must:
- address the council or a committee
- contain the full names and residential addresses of the petitioners
- be received by the Legislative Services' office by Tuesday at noon, before the council or committee meeting
- be legible and use respectful language
- each page of the petition must:
- state the matter they are supporting or opposing
- contain a privacy disclosure statement (see below)
You'll need to submit the original pages of the petition by mail.
4949 Canada Way
Burnaby, BC, V5G 1M2
Email: [email protected]
By signing a petition that is submitted to a public body, your personal information including your name, address and other personal contact information becomes part of the public record. Personal information is collected, used and disclosed in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act of British Columbia.