Burnaby Art Gallery
6344 Deer Lake Avenue
Burnaby BC Canada
Closed Labour Day (September 6, 2021)
Suggested donation is $5
Visit Translink Trip Planner.
- The Burnaby Art Gallery offers 3-hour free parking with a total of 44 available public parking stalls, including two accessible parking spots.
- 2 electric vehicle spaces are available on Deer Lake Avenue.
- Deer Lake Avenue also has some street parking. After business hours, there may be additional free parking areas at the Shadbolt Centre for the Arts and the Burnaby Village Museum.
- There are two designated parking stalls provided in the surface parking next to the gallery entrance.
- There is a paved path leading to a wheelchair lift that provides access to the main floor of the Burnaby Art Gallery. The lift is located to the left of the front entrance. The second level is not wheelchair accessible.
- There is a wheelchair accessible washroom located on the main floor.
Monday-Friday, 10:00 am-4:30 pm