Honour and recognize National Indigenous Peoples Day by joining us for a community celebration at Edmonds Park and Plaza. Events include:
- Indigenous artisan market
- storytelling with Squamish Nation Elder Kultsia Barb Wyss and Haida educator and author Kung Jaadee
- performances from Tsleil-Waututh Warriors
The event is family friendly and free to attend.
- 11 am, Welcome & Opening
- 11:15 am, Salish Thunderbirds Dance
- 12:05 pm, Valeen Jules
- 1 pm, Kung Jaadee
- 2 pm, Tsleil-Waututh Warriors
- 3 pm, Coastal Wolf Pack
- 4 pm, Spakwus Slolem
- 4:45 pm, Git Hayetsk
Please note schedules are subject to change.